Monday, August 10, 2015

"Janet's back and headlining her tour for 2015-2016"


Janet Jackson accepting BET's 2015 lifetime achievement award (June 2015) 
Hello my readers I have missed you all!!!! I have been crazy busy this summer. I have a lot to share with you as usual. When do I not lol....so one thing coming up this year. I am very excited cause I grew up listening to this woman on the radio, seeing her in films and television, and I have had the privilege to see her in concert back in 2004. I am a big fan of hers I even sang one of her songs “Every time” from her "Velvet Rope" (1997) album in front of my seventh grade class one day during a school project. She was one of my biggest influences, incredibly multitalented triple threat. She has been in the business three decades as well and doesn’t plan on slowing down for a second. I am talking about none other than the beautiful inside and out, Janet Damita Jo Jackson.  She is going back on tour and is back with a new album to debut in 2015, she just released her first single, “No Sleeep”. She also just received a Lifetime Achievement Award this year on BET this past June. It was definitely well deserved because this woman truly has done it all.  She has starred in films, “Poetic Justice”(1993), “Why did I get married”, “Why did I get married too”, “For Colored Girls”, and of course appeared on television since she was 10 years old.  She can dance, sing, continues to write songs that makes everyone around the world inspired, sing, dance, feel love and so much more.  Now she’s heading back on tour doing a domestic and international tour starting in October and will continue into March of 2016. I definitely want to make sure I am in the building for her next tour because as I said I was a big fan. Without Janet there would be no Beyonce, no Ciara, no Tinashe, and the list goes on and on.  All of these women as solo artists and groups have been inspired and influenced by her since they were children. You cannot forget the youngest and the most adorable Jackson right? Without her there truly wouldn’t have been a such a huge impact on choreography along with singing, imitating dance moves. I used to watch Janet’s videos growing up I kid you I was dancing like crazy in my father’s house along to her. I wanted to look, dance, and sound like her as well. Her dancing abilities showcased not just her own dance moves, but some acrobatics, gymnastics and more. Janet is also one of the first artists who really gets into the audience and engages with her audience. She will call a man on stage and of course they come along right away. She will perform and dance, singing and serenading them as well. So her shows are incredible, she works really hard on stage and she’s an incredible performer giving completely her all. So I wonder will you all come out and see her in your city, state, or country?
Of course I wanted to make sure I included her first single just for you here's "No Sleeep" (feat. J Cole ) 
            She kicks off her tour very soon and will be doing all of her hits from (1984-2015). I hope you all will be listening, so to refresh your memories for all of my Janet Jackson fans I included some videos here for you all to watch and catch up on. I hope I will see some of my readers very soon maybe at a concert cause I will be there soon.=)
For more information visit http://www.janetjackson.com

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...