Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND EVERYONE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH =)

















SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOVE.....


Dedicated to Everyone I love and Everyone celebrating birthdays this month along with me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS IN NOVEMBER AND EVERYDAY. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS , BUONA CUMPLEANOS, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!!!!






Hello Everyone All my family, my friends, people who know me, All the people I love, and my beloved blog readers who pass by and read and check out my blog daily. I am turning 24 years old...yes I am I know we're not at the milestone age yet (25) but I have had an incredible year and I really had to do a blog post for this year. I graduated from Hunter College with my Bachelor of Arts degree this year and soon about to get my degree and it will be official. I went through so many challenges at that school my CPE exam, payment, making friends, finding my way, studying to make decent grades, everything. I did an internship with one of the most well known radio deejays and hilarious. I went to see Wendy Williams this past spring with two of my very close friends. I saw Kimora Lee Simmons at Macy's on Fashion Night Out in New York. I am also getting ready to embark on a big change in my life pretty soon such as my career, my first tattoo, my license (finally), and one day my own apartment too. I am blessed really blessed these past 24 years I have gone through a lot of challenges physically, mentally, emotionally, and even personally. So this year was an exciting year for me. Why are birthdays to me so important because it's the day you arrived to tell and live your story. Here's part of my story....Now you know why I am the way I am sometimes. I was premature when I was born and weighed in at 2 pounds and 9 ounces on November 6, 1986 at Mt.Sinai Hospital. My doctors told my parents I would not make it unless surgery was performed. I have the scars to even show you proof . I am a survivor and I am not afraid to say it. Every morning I wake up and realize God really has a purpose for me and whether I believe it or not there's something about that it keeps me motivated every single day to get to my goals. Live a fun, exciting, sometimes dramatic, crazy life. My life has stories that would make people laugh, cry, feel all kinds of emotions really. I am grateful every day that I am here to walk, live, read, breathe, dance, party, and all of those things. So many things have happened where I really could have been in harms way sometimes. So that's why life and celebrating birthdays to me are important because you have to cherish and love every moment you can. No matter what people say, think, and do. We really do have a purpose every day to live, learn, and grow. I believe in making things happen and really following your heart because life is precious. So this birthday thank goodness it's on a Saturday...(lol) I will take something someone told me to heart...enjoy myself have fun and really just enjoy my day for once.
To all my family my mother in particular who is always here no matter what I do. I love you and my dad like I always say for making me....and making sure I am safe, loved, and respected every single day.






THINGS ABOUT CHLOE YOU DIDN'T KNOW:












Full Name: Chloe Jewel Riccardo--My mom named me Chloe because it means "pure hearted" and something she found in a baby book it also means blooming and verdant. She gave my dad's name as my middle name so he is always apart of me. He made sure of that lolz it's also a family name I have an uncle named Jewel too so it's a popular name on my dad's side of the family.


LITTLE UNKNOWN FACT: YES I AM A BORN NEW YORKER!!!!! LOLZ I used to live here as a child and I have lived in three states within my life time....NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, D.C., AND NEW JERSEY.












Favorite Colors: Pink, Black, White, Red, Blues, Greens, Purples.












Favorite designers: Chanel, Coach, Versace, XOXO, Baby Phat, Gucci, Louis Vuitton












Favorite place to shop: Forever 21, H&M, Joyce Leslie, Mystique, Victoria's Secret, Target I love Target, and Pay Half lolz =) All over












Favorite movies: I love romance, comedies, horror films, dramatic films...I love Clueless, What's Love Got to Do With It, Inception, Halloween, The Exorcist, The Mask with Jim Carrey, Charlie's Angels, Roscoe's Family Reunion....too many movies too list. The Princess & The Frog , Grease, Sound of Music. I love musicals....really love musicals. If I didn't choose journalism and writing as my field...I probably was going to end up being an actress lolz, singer, or dancer probably =) Some of my favorite movies have been hit musicals on Broadway!!! Lolz












Favorite music: I listen to everything seriously I do...I am on my computer and listen to the radio way too much...so everything you name a person I will probably recognize the song. I love pop, rock, rap, R&B, soul, oldies, classics, everything.












Favorite food:I eat everything I do seriously....Spanish,Italian,Jamaican, Soul Food, I eat everything Sushi all of it...I eat. Little known fact once in a while I get allergic to shrimp lolz =)












Favorite television show: I am an MTV fanatic...I watch everything on MTV, I am a bit of a news junkie cause of my career interest, I love The Nanny, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Sex and the City, House of Paynes, Real World, King of Queens, the Real Housewives, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Paula Deen, Rachael Ray, the Today Show... everything i watch i identify with it somehow lolz.












Favorite Place: I love Europe I really do my dream place is France I have gone to Italy (Summe r of 2005 for a month July-August) with one of my good friends from high school....but France, Tokyo, London, and a lot of places are where I want to be.












My heroes: My mom, my grandmothers, and my greatmother they come first....Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey, Katie Couric, Kimora Lee Simmons, Josephine Baker, Marylin Monroe and too many others.












My prize possessions: Childhood photos, my videos, and all the things my family has ever given me. My betty boop collection, My poems, my songs, ( I love Betty Boop always) and my purses. Lolz....=)












One thing I want is to publish a book about my life story so people know about me....children's books, a self help book, own a restaurant, and maybe my own publishing or record label. You never know.












One thing I commonly say: "You always have to have faith and believe you can achieve your dreams and goals cause it's possible and real".



Little unknown fact: I speak Spanish and a little Italian lolz




Celebrity Crushes: Usher, Will Smith, Jeremih, Boris Kodjoe, Paul Walker, Ne-Yo, Dwight Howard, Drake, and too many people lolz =) Love You all.




Big dream besides a journalist, a big family, and to live somewhere beautiful and warm with all of them. With a white maltese puppy named, Marshmallow lolz =) Cheesey I know....but that's what I want. =) So i can throw dinner parties and be with my loved ones and friends.


I sketch clothes by the way I wanted to be a fashion designer too...lol it was gonna be Sugar Dumplin' Fashions One of my hobbies. =)

Funniest memories: Almost getting locked out of my hotel room with my best friends Marisa and Chris. Seeing Flavor Flav in Las Vegas. Meeting "Monica" at Planet Hollywood, Meeting Immature aka IMX at a radio station, My ballet accident lol it was crazy I ran into a girl, Going to Italy, Partying with my girls at the club always celebrating life, Going to 106 & Park when i was 15, My sweet 16 party, Singing at a karaoke bar, My 18th bday and Sooo many memories.


No comments:

Alicia Keys her story comes to Broadway Hell's Kitchen debuts this spring previews March'24 Opening April

    Photos of the cast of "Hells Kitchen" (2024) "A Keys" and Usher at 2024 Apple Music Halftime show for KC Chiefs &...