Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Risk It" and Be Fearless forever

I wrote a poem called "Risk It" about six years ago and i love it cause now it means even more to me especially after everything happened with my late friend.  Last night I am kind of happy that I had a chance to meet with my friend Kaisa's other friends. It's almost like it was part of her plans someone said and I kind of feel that. One thing I read in my letter was how fearless she was as a teen and young woman. So that's something I am going to aspire to again and use as my mantra. I may even get it tattooed on me too besides my diamond too. 


I would say now Risk It and be fearless forever...life is short, precious, and no more of me just hiding and keeping back what I want to do anymore. One thing about her that really always kept me going was knowing I can take chances...if there's something you desire in your heart you should do it now. 
So I dedicate that to her...she taught me something powerful...risk it and be fearless forever. 


I am going to take a piece of you with me and be more brave, more fearless, and step it up with taking more risks. Also following my goals...continuing to follow my goals....I really do believe yeah she was in my life for a reason. A lot of my friends I am starting to realize that now that's why they're in my life now. All because they have been here through it all actually and so many reasons why. 


So to hear I will continue to "Risk It and Be Fearless Forever"

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...