Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life Is Like A Movie....

I sometimes feel like lately with the unpredictable twists and turns this year. Life has been like a movie...you know how you have the main characters...the beginning, the dramatic climax, and then the happy ending. I feel like so year so far this is like the climax point right now...like I am at the point where now I have got to fight to get to the happy ending now. I am slowly trying to get there...I kind of realize there's a part of me...that really misses someone still. I do so badly...but I don't know if this is just a lingering of feeling vulnerable....or maybe its just the fact that I am starting to have a lot of clarity of everything....I guess realizing that I don't have to feel that upset waiting around. Let's see if the happy ending will occur soon

I shouldn't have to wait anymore...no! No more waiting...I have gotta get to the happy ending. Let's hope the next six months will have better results I hope. Stay tuned my beloved readers! Honey Brown Sugar will be back on the come up. I have got too many people around me who believe in me. Plus I am in the greatest city (NEW YORK) in the world. I cannot forget that right. No I cannot. I have got too much to look forward to and I am not going to give up at all. I have a lot to accomplish expect more on Honey Brown Sugar's world, news, more interesting fun topics. Its time to get back to discussing some more fun topics soon. =)

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...