Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not giving up the dream

I have been a bit side tracked but one thing I keep remembering don't ever forget the dream.....don't forget the life you have wanted for yourself. That is something I take seriously because I believe in dreams probably because I know they can come true but it's a matter of hard work, patience, motivation, and drive. How bad do you want something and are you willing to work for it in this life. In America, in my city in New York.

I know its not going to be easy but deep down i know I am almost there...I just need the job too so I will be able to get what I am looking for and get to the next chapter...30 is not too far away...but 26 is around the corner...times catching up to me and so are my dreams so now I need to remember how do I make this all a reality.

First college...back to get the master's next year...then we'll see...I am not sure what's next...I know I have to have everything together. I mean career I know what I want now. It took me a long time to know okay this is it....I want this...but now how to obtain it all. I just know I am not giving up now ever.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...