Monday, August 20, 2012

The New Yorker in Washington, D.C.

I am in Washington, D.C. yes I am in the Nation's Capital where all of everything political happens down here. I have some history with this town because I lived here about almost 21 years ago. Lol yeah I was four and a half when I came down here and I left when I was 10. So I have a lot of familiarity with this town but since a lot has happened to me....within that time frame. Things are different. I am in adult now in my mid-twenties.

It has changed everything about my perspective...I haven't lived here in years...so it is different cause I am used to being able to hop on a train in walking distance and just go. I am used to having some friends around me also. Which would help and comfort me too. So for me right now I am trying to figure out what is next...what does fate have in store for me now?

I just want to be able to have the life I have always wanted but its hard to do that when you're kind of the new kid on the block again. I know God and time will allow me to find my way again so I can pick back up where I left off at...so we will see. I just feel like on one hand yes I can come here to start over again but at the same time I am worried about what will happen next...does God have some divine plan in store? Or is this just another way for me to build my network and career. We will see. It has been two weeks since I arrived back here searching for a job. Now let's see if I can get a temp assignment, a broadcast job, or any other well paying job in the fall of this year. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...