Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chris Brown and Rihanna's relationship drama


The day I heard about their fight which was probably the morning everyone else heard it. It was unbelievable for me to hear the story. It was shocking but at the same time disappointing because who knew that the good guy, pop/rand b star and kid would actually do something to almost mess up his career. When I first found out I was extremely shocked because his girlfriend is extremely beautiful and talented why mess her up. However, when I heard the news programs such as MTV, CNN, all the gossip blogs, the newspapers I thought this can't be actually happening. It's like being in a really bad movie when you see your peers and favorite celebrities going through their own relationship drama and problems. I was extremely shocked. I couldn't believe it actually happened because I saw a side of Chris Brown that people probably did not expect to see. I did hear actually last year he was being interviewed by Tyra Banks on her show last summer and he was saying he had witnessed seeing his mother being abused as a child. Who knew it does actually carry on with a person those memories and those emotions can affect you. I am sure he did not intentionally mean to take any anger out on her at all. I am sure he didn't mean it period probably. What I do believe is that it's a wake up call for all of the young people to see that people especially celebrities are just people. No matter if they have sold 20 million cds or people have downloaded all their music, bought their paraphenalia. At the end of the day people are human and they cannot accept the fact that things happen and you have no control over it sometimes. Since they are back together now after a month I believe it's a warning for all of the ladies in relationships to make sure your man treats you fairly. He gives you the time and love that you need. He's not jealous, unsupportive, or never wants to lift a finger on you at all unless it's affectionately. I believe that with their case because they are so young and they are successful their fans will want to see them happy. I wish them the best and I hope that after everything passes they will both be happy and have a good and happy relationship. They deserve it and they are too talented. Plus what goes on in their relationship is their business you really don't want people to speculate and form opinions. No one knows what really happened that night. So until the both of them ever come forward and discuss it openly. I'll just keep on listening to the real authentic newspapers report accurate news. 

7 comments:

MizSerious said...

What? Chris Brown beat up his girlfriend on a public highway! That makes it the public's business. And I don't think they should stay together, because of they do they will never have careers. Are they gonna be the new Ike & Tina? Have to disagree.

Pillar Caelee Sakura Sunemoto Rodriguez said...

By the way did you hear that P.Diddy is being criticized by people for lending his house to Chris Brown and Rhianna?

Cassie said...

I feel bad for the two celebs relationship drama. This stuff can happen everyday to ordinary people but since they are in the limelight they're lives are getting ripped apart. I wouldn't care if they stayed together or split up as long as everything would somehow get resolved.

...... said...

I have to disagree that he didn't mean it. There's no excuse for hitting your spouse, if he hits her once, he'll do it again.

ak said...

ugh i will never understand the whole chris brown and rhianna scandal. the fact that supposedly she's still with him is scary. although it does suck that they have to go through all of this in the public eye..but then again their choice

Jimson Rodriguez said...

If you watch America's Best Dance Crew--I don't know if you noticed, but the week after this story broke, they used a Chris Brown and a Rihanna song in the same episode. I thought that was pretty low, even for MTV.

boooksnail said...

I wish the media would stop giving us minute by minute updates on Chris Brown & Rihanna. Yes, it's unforunate, but IT'S OVER. What's done is done and whether they're together or not, it's their business. I agree with you, I rather hear about other things in the news than these two!

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...