Monday, July 29, 2013

Some men to avoid when you go clubbing

Stick with your girls the whole night always safety in numbers
All right ladies I went out a couple weeks ago for a very fun night for Soulful Songbird's (Anyone who's read my blog for the last couple of years knows who "Soulful Songbird" is and if you know me well you know who he is and why I protect him). It was his birthday party he had at a club just happened to be Timbaland vs Neptunes night. I arrived with my girlfriends we stayed inside for a bit and then I decided to go outside. I saw some people who know him very well of course. He makes his grand amazing entrance. It had been a while since I had seen him and we don't get a chance to see each other often.
 So I see him and of course everything in the world is all right again. He touched my hand, looked at me, was surprised, and I am happy the night went pretty good, I got to dance with him,  my feet were killing me in my 4 inch black suede strappy-sandal wedge pumps, my black/mint green dress with the mesh front, and I got to dance with him of course now in this situation every female should be happy when you're dancing with the man of your dreams, and everything is going great. 
Always stay with your girls =)
That's the perfect situation...but sometimes going to clubs aren't always the "ideal night" and this happened to me too when you're out clubbing and dancing then you have a couple awkward situations happen but luckily I have learned how to deal with it over the years. I have been going to clubs now since I was 18 actually. 
You are out dancing and then you get the man who just randomly grabs you and then you wind up dancing with him cause you want to avoid a fight right. But then he opens his mouth and then he breathes to ask you what your name is and he has dragon breath. 

Ladies when this happens always keep breath mints, gum, or Listerine strips in your purse, clutch, or wallet, because no lady wants to ever speak to a man and still try to talk and make conversation with him. You need to leave and grab your girls right away. Now because the party we were at was so loud I would recommend ahead of time to either text your friend or have a special code word like "Code D" so you can get this man away from you right away. Now some of you may think this is silly but honestly a lot of ladies get into situations like this and you need your girls to support you and have your back. 

Okay next situation....your dancing with a guy and he decides that he wants to act like a little chihuahua   and capture you like you're an antelope in a lions mouth. That's when you know for sure Code D means get out of this situation immediately because you need to get out of there right away. He is going to be torturing you the whole night. Avoid and nip right in the bud immediately. 

The next man who thinks he can buy you drinks all night long and he thinks you owe him a dance and your phone number. Now for this situation can come a  few positive results but when you are stuck and you need to get out of this situation use Code D right away. He may not be your type too aggressive, not just what you are interested in at all. I need help get me out of here because you are seriously bugging me and I don't want you thinking I am going to go home with you or call you because you bought me and my girls drinks all night long. Now only use the code word unless you are attracted to this generous man buying you and your girls drinks. Never go home with the man you met at the bar unless you know him and you trust him. I have learned that lesson well he actually ended up dating me later so that was my advantage but usually if you have just met don't go home alone with the man.

The last man you want to avoid of course is the one who decides to sneak stuff and put in ladies drinks when you are so distracted, partying, and having a great time. Then he wants to drop stuff in your drink, hold on to your drink, if anything doesn't seem right then leave the drink on the table and then get a brand new one. So keep this in mind and hopefully you'll have the "perfect situation" happen that night when you go clubbing dancing with someone you actually have feelings for and enjoy.  
Most of all have a great time! Be safe

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...