Sunday, August 12, 2012

A dream sparks questions....


I had a dream about a friend of mine who is close to me and who I broke up with too. I miss him and I realize it every single day. it’s like a piece of my heart is still with him even though he’s 200 miles away. I haven’t seen him…I haven’t spoken to him but I still feel a certain way that makes me want to see him I don’t know what to do cause now I am feeling like yes on one hand I would love to be with someone but I need to get my goals completed first.
I need everything to be complete first until I know this is it….this is where I belong…I belong with this person. I need to know if he is or not. I need God to send me a sign if he’s supposed to be with me. If not I will keep looking but I need you to tell me who’s the one…? How will I know he’s the one? Will something hit me?, will it come to me? Or do I continue on just focusing on my work and other goals…I am halfway there…I am almost there.
I hear songs that remind me of him….lol…it’s oh lord no why…why oh why…lol This isn’t supposed to be happening. Maybe I made a mistake.
Maybe I did something wrong…I guess going on that boat ride was probably a bad idea…I did it cause I knew deep down how I felt. I wanted to know the truth…was he the one…or not? I knew he wasn’t ready to commit but something tells me differently he feels a different way but he’s not ready to admit it yet.
I don’t know…everyone else who I think of from past to present…I guess I will just know right?



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...