Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"The Hills" World Premiere last night

Hello Hola, and Buon giorno!,  my blog followers!
Did anyone catch the Hills last night on April 6, 2009? Well my fellow blog watchers I certainly did. How can I miss my show. (Laughing ) I have been a fan since day one. I love how the producers and writers are trying their best to get Lauren Conrad and Heidi Pratt back together again. It was a shock to see them kind of awkward around one another yet so comfortable. They truly do have a friendship that might stand the test of time. I wonder if it's because after their break-up as friends is it because all of a sudden they miss one another. Or is it simply the both of them need each other now. Or let me guess of course the ratings. Maybe "LC" will wake her up and she will see what a real jerk Spencer really is or maybe Heidi will move on or she will have her cake and eat it too. You never know. I was just glad to see them together again. Especially after such a long hiatus from one another. And my did everyone look fashionably fly. It's interesting that even with the economy suffering still for us middle class folk. The Hills ladies are still keeping it G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S (yeah). I hope to see more of their reunion of their friendship and hopefully they will be a little more economic wise with the times today. Until the next episode of the Hills...I will have more to gossip about. But for now I will keep you posted for more with the Life and Times of Ms. Chloe J. Besos and Bacios!

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...