Friday, July 9, 2010

"I am a Queen looking for a King"


"QUEEN LOOKING FOR A KING"
OR LA REINA VISTO POR EL REY



"Queen looking for a King" by: Chloe J. Riccardo aka "Honey Brown Sugar"



I was watching the movie "Marie Antoinette" and you know she was the archduchess of Versailles & France and married to Louis Auguste, Dauphin of France. I love the idea of how they depicted their relationship and they had the ability to see past each others flaws and they sincerely grew to love and like each other as well. I am starting also to love all things that apply to royalty and the whole fairy tale ideal like that "Princess & the Frog" story or the other fairy tales like "Cinderella" or "Beauty & the Beast" lol... because I am a queen looking for a king myself now.



I am an African American Queen similar to the African Queens and all of the queens before me... I am looking for a king. A king who has high power, not an actual king but a man who treats himself and respects himself as the kings who have walked before us on the earth. A king is supposed to be the person in charge of the dynasty we plan to take hold of within the future. We are supposed to treat ourselves: mind, body, and spirit completely healthy and with respect. I want to be able to have a "castle" which would give our dynasty(the family we start one day) which would have our home and be able to start our childrens life together. I want to be able to give my king all he wants and desires. I also want to receive the same as well. So I would like to find my king...a man of power, stature, control, not dominating, or cold hearted. A man who is positive, giving, loving, has a good spirit, energy kind hearted, and good looks don't hurt (lol). Intelligent but not a know-it-all, No snob or slobs. A man who really cares for himself and is real, honest, and can give with his whole heart 100 percent to me. If he is ready for that. Just as a king can rule and can have power he looks out for others too and his family. Also the number one lady in his life besides his mother....his queen, his woman, his girlfriend/wife. So whoever my king will be I hope he knows that I expect and would simply love to be treated that way and I will give the same to him. I would like the both of us to look past everything and to repsect the golden rule "Do unto others as you would want done to you" and remember unconditional love is necessary for a healthy happy relationship Also...I do not settle for less. Lastly, if we are going to be joined together in a relationship we have to plan to rule the world together. If we shall meet he would be King of Hearts along with the Queen of Hearts, me...lol.



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...