Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE PLEDGE FOR 2011

I, Chloe J Riccardo (FILL YOUR NAME IN HERE),

Solemnly swear to say "Yes" to every opportunity given to me. I solemnly swear to say yes to opportunities that are even out of my character for all 365 days of the year. I promise to stand my ground, I promise to be fair and true to myself. I promise to believe and not worry about anything. I promise to remember that life is full of choices, decisions, and it really is about what you make of it. You make a choice and that will affect your life and the outcome. I promise to say yes to all opportunities because it will benefit me in the long run physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I take this pledge on this 4th day of January, 2011. At the beginning of the new year. If I say "No" to anything I will be breaking the pledge and the contract. I will say "Yes" to new opportunities.


Chloe Jewel Riccardo

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...