Sunday, October 23, 2011

I got the best of both worlds

Last month before I moved to New York I was stressed out worried about a new life there when suddenly I realized I have lived my life here just as much as I did in jersey city. It hit me when I was in church today that God does have divine plan for me. As much as my life has changed this year it is true. get the best of both worlds. I get a chance to really live here and I do believe my life is getting ready to change. There's a person inside me always wanted to be tougher, stronger, wiser, and more accepting of me and everything about me. to be here now and really be living my life here makes me see have a chance to reinvent myself now. I have a shot to make the life I want and dream come to life now. I am on my way.....stay tuned

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...