Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Whole New Person

So my beloved readers....I have learned some valuable lessons within the last month in a half I think the most important so far that has affected me is learning that sometimes you have to shed the old person in order to become a new one and to continue to grow.
So for me changing my hairstyle was a big challenge cause I am so used to having creative control over it usually. So it was a bit liberating in some ways for me. Now comes the person within and then changing everything pretty much in order to become the woman I want to be.

I am taking a lot of physical risks now...before it was stepping out of my comfort zone and trying to meet new people....so on now it's physical...so you'll see a lot of new changes coming in the future for me this is about progress, spiritual growth, self-growth. I believe we as humans need to change ever so often it keeps us and reminds us what we need to work on in order to move forward. For me last year had a lot of dramatic changes...it almost left me sort of like well...where do we go from here.

Now I kind of see where things are heading...I am up for the challenge...it's going to take some adjusting for me. I know I can handle it...I am used to a lot of change.
Now the physical changes I am going to have to adjust to. I am doing this for me...I do feel grown now...I do feel a lot different though...when I look back 10 years ago or 15 years ago I was 16 or I was 10 years old. I am not the same little girl I was back then. I almost feel like the day I shed my hair...which was emotional believe me...it started out that way trust me.
However it made me also realize....wait a minute this can be a good thing! This can be a great thing! Just do it and see what happens Chloe....go for it.
Now I feel like a sense of new achievement almost...so we are almost there readers....I have shed also in my personal life....Handsomeness...is out of the picture so I am a free woman....(we weren't in a relationship)...but he had my heart though completely...It's hard to let that go for him cause I see a lot in him I admire and respect. I adore him completely....so for me it's like losing a friend....but at the same time...I have to look at him like...just my colleague, not someone I saw had potential. So a whole new person inside is emerging within me again...As far as he and I go...I believe right now is a good time for the both of us to focus on our own personal goals....discover whoever else is suited for us too, and you never know...things may be different in a 6 month to a year period again.
We'll see maybe they'll be someone new you all will have a chance to learn about in "Honey Brown Sugar's world". I love you all for reading my little blog...you guys keep me motivated as an aspiring journalist to keep on writing and getting fun interesting ideas to write about. xoxo....much love to you all reading. Always the best HBS

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...