Friday, June 7, 2013

"Love Marilyn" Documentary


"Love Marilyn" a documentary coming out this June 17, 2013 on HBO. I recently found out she just so happens to be the topic of a project I am working on and I couldn't find this even better. The timing couldn't be any better actually. Marilyn (better known as Norma Jeane Mortensen) is one of my biggest inspirations I found out about her when I was about nine when I first watched Norma Jean & Marilyn.  I remember watching several films becoming intrigued by her image. Now I always love movies, television, music, art, and all of these things are just naturally apart of me. One film always stands out to me when it comes to her career is "Some Like It Hot", "How to Marry A Millionaire","The Prince & Showgirl", "The Seven Year Itch", and "Gentlemen prefer blondes" I think that's when I realized she's going to be one of my heroes for sure. So the fact that A-List Hollywood got together came up with some ideas to do a tribute to her fifty plus years after her passing and sixty years after her debut in becoming a superstar it makes me realize I am not alone on this one clearly there are other multi-talented people out there who want to honor her film work, her persona, the legend, and find out more on what makes her tick and made her the legend she is today. Check out more information below and enjoy the trailer. 

Also make sure you visit her clothing website and also her own personal website for more information as well. http://marilynmonroe.com/
A sample of her clothing line to see more visit the website.


One of the most photogenic women in the world still.

LOVE MARILYN TRAILER THE DOCUMENTARY PREMIERES WORLDWIDE ON SATURDAY JUNE 17, 2013
Who wouldn't want to talk to her right? I'd ask for beauty tips! 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...