Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is it better just to be honest with you about my feelings....

I am someone who believes in happy endings, that through the fight, the war, not literally but metaphorically whatever we go through as individuals personally, spiritually, mentally, within ourselves that we have to be honest at some point in our lives. I think I have come to realize "Soulful Songbird" and I will always remain and be friends. There could never another romantic link between him and I or anyone else from my adolescent past because this is the way our lives are now. I have to accept that. Now as for "King Handsomeness". I use that nickname to always protect his identity he may know who he is and if he does that's all right. At least he's smart enough to know he's apart of the blog for quite a while here's another clue. You've been apart of the blog since the summer of 2011. =) (Yep you are) lol but nothing negative ever written all from the heart.

He will always be special to me no matter what comes our way in our lives. I even told him in a birthday card I wrote for him "No matter what happens in our lives I want us to always remain friends"...now I cannot just be friends with you though.  I saved the card and he never has seen it.We have too much in common, similar perspectives, point-of-views, and values when it comes to life, love, our dreams, and goals.

I need you to know I am reminded of you in so many ways, every single day, something about your city, your favorite team, a song, an image, but I force myself to continue on and fighting, living my life, of course writing this blog, spending time with my girls, my family and friends. I really do care and think of you wanting you there with me no matter what happens. 

"We can't be friends" by Deborah Cox ft. R.L. (1999)
"Neva End" Remix Kelly Rowland ft. Future (2012)
"I'm so proud of you" from "Take Care" Drake ft. Nicki Minaj (2011)
"That's how strong my love is" from Element of Freedom by Alicia Keys (2010)
Here are a few songs maybe you might figure out who King Handsomeness is and maybe he will know  as well. 


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...