Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wendy wants to swoon you with "Hold Me in Contempt" this spring

Ah spring love is the in air  just in time to enjoy this novel that my girl, Wendy Williams wrote. I watch her show avidly whenever I am home, I have a break from work, on vacation, on holiday, I try to stay updated because I definitely support her and I am behind her for what she has done for the "Honey Brown Sugar" girls around the world, and women in media and communications period. I have read Wendy's books in the past, remember "Wendy Brings the Heat" which was part autobiography, part business about the radio industry, and part how to break in if you want to be a radio personality/media personality.  I have even promoted her once during college for a friend's magazine called, Fashion Fetish. He was trying to start a magazine on campus and needed writers. He was familiar with her and asked would I cover her story. Absolutely, she and I actually know some of the same people in a way. So we're kind of connected in a way and of course I used to blast her show "The Wendy Williams Experience" on WBLS 107.5 Radio station on its speakers.  So yes I had to write her story. I loved it so did my parents. I wish I still had a copy of the magazine but I am glad it's in good hands now. 

So now that she is taking a new path down the romance aisle, I want to know how the 5'11" Glamorous New Jersey native and diva feels about romance and how she penned the novel, also her take on the two lead characters. I am very excited and cannot wait to sit and read this book. I am looking forward to buying it and diving into the world of the lead characters, Kimberly Kind and King fall in love in this story. Should be scandalous darling! 

So for my Wendy fans and viewers hope you all will be diving into the world of romance with your copy, you can order online at http://www.amazon.com, visit http://www.barnesandnoble.com, or visit your local bookstore around and check it out. Cannot wait to read. 
It hits stores this spring on April 15, 2014. Just in time for you to get your tax refunds and go buy! Just kidding. Hope you will enjoy and also tune into her show weekdays on FOX/UPN networks  here in thet tri-state (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut)  or check your local listings wherever you are around the world cause now she's global and "How you doin'?" Also make sure you follow her on twitter @WendyWilliams, Facebook, and Instagram too. Also to get tickets for her popular talk show here in New York City visit http://www.wendyshow.com for a great time!!!!




No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...