Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Life of a bridesmaid with Honey Brown Sugar": Popular Wedding and Dance Songs


“Life of A Bridesmaid Series with Honey Brown Sugar”: The First Dance and Popular Wedding Songs in Today’s Generation and Beloved Hit Wedding Songs from the 20th Century. 
            Hello my beautiful and handsome readers! I have to personally thank you all as usual. Every time I see you are reading my blog makes me so proud, it keeps me motivated every day to keep on going and writing. I think this blog has become not only my outlet but a friend as well. I am happy to have it and to share my life with you all. There’s a lot coming up for 2015 this year and of course as some of you know my dear friend, Marisa is getting married and I am one of her bridesmaids. So as being inspired by weddings and especially hers since I get to experience it personally with someone I care very much about it’s a pleasure to do this believe me. So we will pick up where we left off at with the  “ The Life of A Bridesmaid series with Honey Brown Sugar”.  Now I stopped the series at our last dress fitting at David’s Bridal and we have one more coming up in the future.  That will be the final dress fitting for alterations before we get ready for all of the fun occasions coming up in the future.  I have not seen my dress yet. I am waiting to see my dress, my shoes, and accessories until the day of the wedding. Everything will be with the bride until that day. So now we’re going to move on to some of the other fun stuff. Who enjoys music? Of course you know I do and I am excited to pick and choose some of the most popular wedding songs of our generation. The new millennium has brought many artists to this generation in all different genres who have been discovered. All of the artists we have been fortunate to hear have brought some amazing music to the forefront. Now who in the last 15 years since 2000 has made some of the best love and wedding songs of today to choose from that are popular. I have actually known the bride for 15 years as well. So now I will include music of the 20th century as well later on but let’s start with the current music for now.  
(1999-2015)
1.     “Let’s Get Married” by Jagged Edge
2.     “Lucky” by: Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
3.     “By Your Side” by Sade (I am a Sade fan so I may put a couple of her songs on here)
4.     “Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum
5.     “Forever” by Chris Brown
6.     “The End of Time” Justin Timberlake
7.     “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
8.     “Mirrors” by Justin Timberlake
9.     “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
10. “Just the way you are” by Bruno Mars
11.  “Happily Ever After” by Case
12. “1 +1” by Beyonce
13. “Will you marry me?” by Jason Derulo
14. “From this moment” by Shania Twain
15. “Dangerously in Love” by Beyonce
16.  “Make you feel my love” by Adele
17. “Ho Hey” by the Lumineers
18. “My Love” by Justin Timberlake
19.  “Always be my baby” by Mariah Carey
20.  “Just Like A Star” by Corinne Bailey Rae


BONUS Song- "All of Me" by John Legend (2013) 
There are a lot of songs out there but I want to keep it brief for now, many artists who I love and would like to put in here its way too many singers for me to list.
1950s-1990s
1.”Love You For Life” by Jodeci
2. “Only You” by Platters



Here a few songs from the list down below to choose I hope you will help your friends and family soon too. 
3. “I want to know” by Joe
4. “I only have eyes for you” by the Flamingos
5. “Always” by Atlantic Starr
6. “Tonight I celebrate my love” Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson
7. “Have I told you Lately” by Rod Stewart
8. “ I love you (LA LA LA) by the Delfonics
9. “Lovin’ You” by Minnie Ripperton
10.  “Truly Madly Deeply” by Savage Garden
11. “You Make me feel Brand New”
12. “By Your Side” by Sade
13. “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
14. “Solid” by Ashford & Simpson
15. “My Girl” by The Temptations
16. “I Swear” by All Four One
17.  “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell
18.  “I Got You Babe” by Sonny & Cher
19. “At Last” by Etta James
20. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis “The King” Presley (One of my personal favorites I love all of these songs but ever since I saw the movie  “Fools Rush In” (1997) with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek  lol! I have loved this song)
Hope you enjoy this playlist and will get some ideas for your friends and family in the near future or whenever you need to as well. I will see you all very soon when I am back for best bakeries for delicious sweets and treats for your wedding. Then we're off and I will have more adventures for you leading up to my friend's big day. =) See you very soon. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...