Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Oh Darling! Let's go be Absolutely Fabulous like these ladies


On July 1, 2016 in the United Kingdom and on July 22, 2016 America get ready for these two crazy ladies hitting screens. These ladies are the original “Sex and the city” cast in my opinion. I love these two and can watch a marathon of episodes. I used to watch as a kid and actually rented the series a while ago just binge watching. I was completely shocked and pleasantly surprised when I saw the preview for this film coming out this summer 2016.
 

 
 
 
 


                Jennifer Saunders , Joanna Lumley, Julia Sawalha, June Whitfield, and Jane Horrocks will all reprise their roles as Edina “Eddie” Monsoon, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), Saffron “Saffy” Monsoon (Eddie’s daughter), Bubble, and her dear funny and sarcastic mother  and the whole gang are all back.

I love this series I believed I discovered it on comedy central first and then just got into it right away. My mother and I are big fans. There’s no perfect person other than my girlfriends who I would probably go see this movie with cause we love Patsy & “Eddie” These ladies are the original sex and the city cast for sure remember how Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall) and Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) both worked for prestigious , well known magazines and public relations firms too. Eddie owned her own PR Firm and Patsy was working at a popular fashion magazine. The show is featured around all the crazy shenanigans and mishaps these two create. Eddie and Patsy always find a way to get out of their fun trouble and they always meet some interesting characters along the way.  The series has debuted several times in the last 25 years (1992-1996), (2000-2005), (2011-2012) and now the movie. It was originally written by Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders both.  The series has gone on to be such a big hit and popular culture phenomenon. You can’t help but recognize these two. So ladies I hope you all will go see this hilarious film.

I don’t know how many episodes I have probably seen but I will tell you they are all hilarious every single one. So on July 22, 2016-Friday I know where I will be I hope you guys will be somewhere at a theater, eating and indulging in popcorn, candy, and some fun treats too.

Follow them on twitter, facebook, and Instagram for more information. Visit them at @AbFab on Twitter.

 

               

               

 

 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...