Saturday, May 6, 2017

Grab your mama and go see "Snatched" this Mother's Day



This movie instantly tugged at my heart actually considering it’s starring two funny women I love Goldie Hawn ( side mote her real life daughter Kate Hudson one of my favorite actresses cannot tell you many times I have watched  First Wives Club and “How to lose a guy in 10 days” love a lot of their films).  Also the hilarious the shooting star, Amy Schumer ("Trainwrecked", "Inside Amy Schumer", and "Amy Schumer Live HBO Special" and Goldie Hawn (Town & Country, The Bangers Sisters) .

You probably wonder why does she love movies so much. So since we are talking about movies and mothers too. My late great grandmother, Margie had a huge movie collection and that movie “First Wives Club” inspired me a lot about getting even, being successful, getting revenge, and everything!  It sparked my inner feminist at an early age.  

Now this movie features Goldie and Amy in a completely different role. They get to play mother and daughter. Now how would we see Amy the wisecracker, funny, sarcastic woman as a daughter. I cannot wait to see it because with this role it takes on a different version of her personality in this one. o back to the movie is about a mother and daughter who take a long vacation and end up in a tumultuous number of funny situations.

I love being able to travel with my mom. I have been with her to many different places one including Martha’s Vineyard a few times. I just remember seeing this beautiful quaint town we had such a great time. I have always traveled with my mom and by myself too. We have been to amazing places and have had some really funny experiences. I remember we went to Martha’s Vineyard when I was 15 back in 2001 and we took a trip I have gone after that trip too. It’s gorgeous up there and just peaceful, a great place to unwind and relax you are on an amazing island, the food is great, and it’s just a place to kick back. The one thing I remember that stands out we were staying in this rinky dink hotel one night at the time the budget was really tight. I just remember the walls were made out of wood actually. They were thin walls and I just remember thinking this place was like the Bates Motel at that time.  We made the best of it  laughed, and we knew we would never come back to that hotel again. We actually wound up going to another hotel instead and relocating. Just those fun moments are something that I would never forget. We even took the whole family up to Martha’s Vineyard my stepfather, our family friends, and my grandmother too. Those are the memories I definitely cherish. We have had a lot of fun traveling together and there’s no better person who I could have traveled with too. She taught me to enjoy your vacations, love the experience, you learn from it and all of your trips.  So with this film it definitely brings up some memories. You have got to love traveling with your parents.
Get ready Mother's Day weekend and take your mother, aunt, sisters, friends, and every mother you know or who’s been like a mother to you. Visit for more information 



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...