Sunday, June 17, 2018

Subway Artist Dongyun Lee


Hello my readers and Happy Early Summer! I am so excited cause I have a lot to discuss with you all and a wide range of topics happening right now in pop culture. The summer is always great for me to write because I can get ideas rapidly. There’s always some new topic for me to discuss and come up with right away for all of you. There’s an artist he can sketch and design it’s incredible. I saw one of his drawings on the 4 and 5 subway and couldn’t get his drawings and art work out of my mind. I was thinking “We can use someone like him right now” for a lot of things. He’s impressive.
Dongyun Lee is an aspiring artist who I found on the downtown 4/5 train his art work is incredible I loved it instantly. It’s so lifelike, colorful, and he knows how to capture it. I saw his work on my way traveling downtown heading to work one morning. I just finished an amazing temp assignment working for one of my favorite companies. I use them, you use them every day. It was a quick assignment for the summer at Google on boarding their employees and interns.
It was a great experience everything you would want it to be and more. So I was inspired like crazy by the architecture, the building, the interior designs, the food (the creative talented hardworking chefs), the staff, and so much more. I saw his work and thought why have I not seen this guy around before. He’s amazing. He’s very detailed he knows how to capture the essence, tell a story with his artwork and you will get the message he is trying to convey right away. He’s perfect for this generation and time right now. Whether his photos are trying to convey politics, education, fun, having a good time in New York City at a nightclub.
He has become apart of massive advertisement campaigns for McDonald’s, MTA, Newsweek magazine, New York Times newspaper, The Alex Jones Show, Road & Track magazine, Politico, and more. Just imagine what he can do with musicians, singers, actors, actresses, the fashion industry for events, clothing lines, labels, and many marketing and publicity opportunities. So I am going to give this guy kudos to you you’re art work is impressive and I am sure many New Yorkers are loving every minute of seeing your gifts and talents. Hope one day maybe I will get a chance to work with you too. For more information on Dongyun Lee please visit his website for more information visit http://www.dongyunlee.com












No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...