Thursday, May 30, 2019

Baby Phat is coming Back to Stores!!!!


I can’t believe I haven’t written about this Fabulous woman because she’s pretty incredible. I read her 2006 book, “Fabulosity” when I was 19 I received it as a gift from my mom and it became a bible for me. I had to give the book up but will definitely repurchase it because that book had some incredible advice in it. I remember just learning about this woman who had insightful tips on being successful, being your own boss, having personal style. She’s from my mom’s hometown, St. Louis, Missouri and began modeling around age 16 then took off like a rocket and became a well known international model and star. She was quickly discovered by Russell Simmons the CEO, owner, entrepreneur of Def Jam Records and the rest was history they married and later had two gorgeous daughters, Ming Lee, and Aoki Lee. They separated later but always kept the business of fashion amongst each other and within their family. Kimora Lee Simmons she expanded her brand starting Baby Phat clothing in 1998 and a few years later she became a reality television star on the E channel and Esquire Network called, “Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane”  it was on for about four seasons from 2007-2011 the show was on.
            Kimora is back she’s bringing Baby Phat back. This is big for the hip hop culture and for women with curves. I personally loved her clothing line it took me a while to get around to buy it. I remember going online to her website. I was working hard to get my rhinestone encrusted dark wash Baby Phat jeans. I worked hard for them making sure I would have exactly enough for them they were about $50.00 dollars but it was worth it. Those jeans probably lasted me a few years actually. I love the brand it epitomizes glamour, sophistication, it’s for the urban girl who wants to look cool, sexy, sophisticated, and feminine. It also fits women very well who may not be petite, a size 0/2, and she carries sizes for plus size women and women who may be more curvy too. When I noticed her clothing line had outfits that would fit women of more generous proportions it was pretty amazing. It was perfect timing. So I am very excited that she’s coming back and cannot wait to see what she comes up with in the near future for girls, teens, and women.
 For more information on Baby Phat visit http://www.babyphat.com                         And visit Kimora’s other amazing business ventures like http://www.justfab.com the shoes come in all sizes and make your outfits stylish, colorful, unique, and keep you on point.
Kimora's Book Fabulosity (2006) loved this book so much I am going to buy it again 



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...