Tuesday, September 17, 2019

"Boss Up and Double Down with Tricia Clarke Stone & Antoinette Clarke


Ladies Be A Bad Ass Boss with these two get advice, follow your dream, and take charge!

These women are absolutely incredible with their careers, business acumen, and what they have achieved. I have met them when I was a teenager actually one of them worked for my mother as a sales account executive for WQHT’s Hot 97 radio station in New York and later down the road went on to be successful and started a brand for herself and with her twin sister as well, Tricia Clarke Stone was not only working a day job but also worked an incredibly busy side-hustle. She basically started a brand and worked for one of hip-hop music’s founding fathers and record executives, Russell Simmons with his GlobalGrind.com company. I heard about her career and achievements through word of mouth through my mother over the years. She was so proud because these women always had a fire and hustle to start their own businesses. They became a huge brand for themselves. I was extremely proud I witnessed today September 10, 2019 a boss move live in person. I was invited to attend a taping at Build NYC a popular television series you can watch and stream online that features some of the most successful entertainers, athletes, celebrities, and people from all walks of life come on and are interviewed. I have seen Build NYC many times and have caught many interviews. So when I was invited and found out that my mother’s old coworker and her sister would have an opportunity to discuss their book and promote it here in New York. 

It was a no brainer I am a writer after all and I am someone who is completely about entrepreneurship, branding, marketing yourself, promotion, and giving people something that will inspire, educate, uplift, motivate, and help assist with the dream/passions that are lying within their hearts and minds. We need someone or something that ignites that attitude to push forward and to succeed by any means and to keep pushing.

The women I am talking about are entrepreneurs, authors, Antoinette Clarke and Tricia Clarke they have just released their new passion project and book today! “Double Down” I have already placed a hold on the book in case stores sell out fast and may need to restock. I couldn’t be more proud because for me watching their taping as they were interviewed inspired me of course. Tricia was actually an assistant producer for the Montell Williams show. I never told anyone I was in the audience when I was a kid I was sitting there in the audience as they were discussing the topic of the 9/11 tragedies.
So I am honored yesterday I had an opportunity to see these gorgeous ladies in person again talk about their upcoming book. For me it was a surreal moment but so beautiful because I realized yes this can really happen. I have seen many people accomplish their dreams and I am very lucky I have been able to witness and see the start and finish of a lot of projects people were working on behind the scenes. These ladies put in many hours and sacrificed their time and efforts. They made sure that they surrounded themselves with like-minded people and were able to succeed with those people as well. I was watching one of their recent interviews on Power 105.1 FM radio station, they were featured on the afternoon hit television show ABC Sara & Michael Strahan ft. actress & singer, Keke Palmer. 

They have been getting a lot of promotion and are touring for their book tour. They mentioned how not only their mother, father were apart of their hustle and drive. They also mentioned how they had aunts who also were apart of their journey in becoming entrepreneurs and assisted them with advice, guidance, and inspired them to become involved. They each have done that and accomplished it through perseverance and determination to succeed. Tricia and Antoinette’s book is definitely one for the masses of women who want to earn their rightful spot in business and entrepreneurship as well. They want a chance to succeed and to follow the American Dream. I highly recommend this book to all of you. 

Get to know these amazing wonder twins, Tricia Clarke Stone and Antoinette Clarke 

Please visit http://www.doubledownbook.com and to see where they are heading to next on their book tour/promotions and more about their upcoming projects and business ventures follow Tricia Clarke-Stone on Instagram at @tricia002 and Antoinette Clarke at @nette_clarke.
Visit http://www.buildnyc.com to watch their exclusive interview. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...