Thursday, March 23, 2023

Pick up this New York Times bestselling book, "We Over Me" by multimedia stars, Khadeen and Devale Ellis

Debuted at #9 on the NY Times best sellers list 2/17/2023 Congratulations get your copy or audiobook!





Official Dreams come true The Ellises are New York Times Bestsellers!

The Ellises: Jackson, Khadeen, Dakota, Kaz, Devale, and Kairo 



The right Partners and Best Friends for Life 



 






The cast of Tyler Perry's "Sistas"


Check out Zatima on BET and BET Plus starring both Crystal Renee Hayslett and Devale Ellis  








You know these two are one of my favorite couples. I am so blessed I happened to discover them at a time when I really just needed some extra guidance, some insight aside from family and friends on relationships and marriage. I was 30 going on 31 when this happened was just working for a great fashion retail company for two years, making great money, beautiful office in a high-rise office building by the Freedom tower, that summer lost my job, earlier that year broke up with my boyfriend after 2 years. During that summer my confidence was shot, it was like whoa what is happening right now. I felt like I was in a drama and comedy film. I sacrificed a lot for this job. So long story short I started thinking what do I need to improve on in relationships, what do I want to feel in a positive relationship?, what does a positive, loving, fulfilling, strong, relationship look like these days? I swear when you ask God for something whether in private or publicly in your prayers or thoughts. 

He will give it to you. God gave me 10 young millennial couples to watch on YouTube. The Lokkos, The Dekus, The Grimwades, The Caseys, The Edwards, The Alfords, and a few more people.  They were able to show me through their podcasts, videos, advice, and showed me ok this is what real love and positivity looks like too. I needed some excitement, inspiration, joy, and hope. I began my “love class” in 2017 I am going to say completion came for me probably around 2021 it was like I literally went to Love school and then I graduated when my ex and I got back together a few months. So yes I graduated but hey the ex still needed some work too. I gave it a second chance but I do believe these videos did work though too. 

 Now what did I learn true love exists, real love exists, destiny, fate is a real thing in the world. Some things are destined to happen. Clear example when you keep meeting someone in a situation multiple times over and over again. When your life paths keep crossing or you both are supposed to be going to the same travel destination. Yet you and that person don’t realize your heading in the same direction. I believe the universe is trying to tell… “Yes you are supposed to be with this person”. You are going to meet your person trust me. I realize it after dating in between watching videos, getting more insight, paying attention to a lot of signs, this really helped me. As I said this couple influenced me majorly. They made me realize that every person is supposed to be loved, is never supposed to be in a negative or unfulfilling relationship. They are supposed to end with someone who makes you feel supported and safe. That's what I realized with these two they truly were destined to be together. When someone says "How are we going to make your dream come true". You know Devale picked and Khadeen both picked winners. So let's find out who is this fabulous couple.


 Who are the Ellises? The Ellises consist of 6 people now… Hofstra University graduates, Brooklyn natives now Atlanta residents The Ellises have now become one of the top successful YouTube couples and multimedia personalities. Along with their new book which was released this February 2023 has just reached #9 on the New York Times best sellers list. 

Patriarch, Devale Ellis an NFL wide receiver athlete he studied rhetorical studies & performance now turned actor and "Khadeen the Queen", 38 a pageant queen with stunning Caribbean looks, who earned both her bachelors and master's degree in Broadcast Journalism at Hofstra University Khadeen Ellis, 38  along with their four handsome little boys, Jackson 11, Kairo, 6, Kaz, 5, and the youngest ,Dakota, who will be 2 this coming fall. In the household the Josephs (Khadeen’s parents) also help their eldest daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren too. I remember the first video watching them raise Jackson and Kairo I think Kairo was just born and Kaz was coming a little later he was on the way. I remember watching them their journey of balance. They are a young African American-Caribbean millennial couple who are balancing dreams, business, children, family life, their own individual lives, and more. I think they just have this dynamic bond that isn’t just friendship connection, they genuinely love each other and have found a way to make their marriage work. 

There’s no book they follow that says "Do your marriage this way" No together they simply follow their rules and it works for them, Devale comes from a religious family he grew up in the church, his parents also have been married a long period of time, Khadeen’s mother and father also were married for a long period of time, and have a strong faith based family unit. So I think they both know we will put God at the center of our family, we put us first, then we put our children next to make sure they are well taken care of, healthy, happy, and attended to as well. You see that recipe for them works. They know their children seeing their parents and grandparents are happy, they’re working hard, they are able to see that positivity carry out. I agree with that the hard work, the motivation keeps your kids going. 

 “The Ellises” as a couple I believe show critics, naysayers who talk about millennials in our generation that marriage is skyrocketing now, especially after the pandemic slowed down young people in their twenties, thirties, and forties all saw themselves wanting to get married. I think even older couples wanted to either get remarried to new people, renew their vows, or even get back on the dating scene. So the Ellises and many other YouTube, media personalities, actors/actresses are making us realize yes you can have it all the marriage, the friendship, family, home, a partner who will support you as well. Congratulations Ellises and cannot wait to see the television show, more books, and more tours in the future. You both are making such a positive difference. I hope you will watch their YouTube channel, follow them on Instagram, watch or go in person to the sold out DeadAss podcast as well. For more content visit https://www.patreon.com/deadass, http://www.apple.com/deadasspodcast, and http://www.deadasspodcast.com Also follow them on Instagram @IamDeVale and @KhadeenIam. Also watch Devale on Tyler Perry's Sistas! and Zatima on BET, Amazon Prime, and  look out for another season coming soon. 






No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...