Thursday, May 2, 2024

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"



 It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling like spring and summertime now. People are ready to get out there (we are free no more being trapped inside unless you want to be then do your thing), people are ready to start dating, continue dating andbuilding their relationships if they are happy and want to continue on with that one too. Now that everyone is back outside in 2024 I am sure all of you want to get back to dating and relationships the old-fashioned way. Not just the digital way of online swiping right and left. You want that real romantic connection too. 











I hope everyone on this podcast, who watches finds their person, shows others how to find their person too. Dedicate this song, "Find your love" by Drake to all of the viewers of the show, the crew, host, and guests who have been featured and will go on later too. 











I hope all of the viewers of this podcast who watch find their person. 




Host of one of the top YouTube podcasts on relationships and marriages, Dear Future Wifey podcast featuring host and filmmaker, Laterras R. Whitfield. 

One person who really was instrumental in helping me look atrelationships and also marriages was this gentlemen who created this amazing podcast. 

He’s an award-winning YouTube podcaster in the past 4 years and 8 seasons since the spring of 2020. He has been opening doors for people when it comes to their brands, their relationships, marriages, created a safe place of healing and discussion for everyone who comes across to sit on his yellow couch or chair with his crew. I came across his podcast during the pandemic actually which was pretty refreshing to find I may have been looking up something on marriages, future husbands, and building positive relationships at the time. I came right on in during season 2 of his podcast I believe and I subscribed right away. What drew me into the show the first time was the title. 

How transparent and honest this man was something I think all of us can appreciate. You don’t find that many people who can be that real and authentic about themselves right away. It takes comfort and familiarity to gain from an audience. Laterras R. Whitfield did not hold back he grabbed all of us by the heartstrings with his story of how his marriage of close to 10 years crumbled and fell during a time when he needed healing, support, and understanding. He went to his family, his friends, his faith, the people in his church community, but then he turned on that camera and instantly began the healing journey inside his studio with all of us. What really got me was the title of the podcast. I am sure the ladies all swooned “Dear Future Wifey”. This man is looking for his next wife, he wants to heal, and write letters to his future bride and wife to show her the journey he went on to get through what can be a stressful, trying, tedious, transformative, and heartbreaking process for people. 

I immediately identified as a child of divorce. (My parents separated when I was 7 in 1993 and divorced officially in 1995). They both later were in long-term relationships and one of them (my father) remarried years later. So I believe a positive relationship can come later. I understand his story a bit and could relate to this journey it’s not easy at all. At the same time. I am an optimist, a hopeless romantic who believes and has seen great things happen in relationships to people when they are with the right person. When you are the with the right person you see connections form and bonds build that you wouldn’t even imagine. As cheesy and cliché as it sounds yes I believe there is a right person for you. It takes time you have to go through 2, 5, or maybe even 10 different dating/relationship or marriage experiences to get it right. Now I am no expert on the dating/relationship industry or world. I am not this is why I found this podcast to gain more insight and knowledge. I wanted to apply what I learned from my own relationships, dating situations, or “situationships” to get to a deeper level, an emotional level, a spiritual level, and gain more knowledge on how to correct wrongs to make a relationship happy, loving, fulfilling, and strong. I also just happened to start my “Dear Future Husband” journey. January 9, 2018 the beginning of 2018 way….before I even knew or came across this podcast. 


It was even created yet. I began a journey of writing to my future husband. A journal a love letter of sorts to him where I discussed what was happening in my life at that time. I promised myself that a few days before our wedding or our wedding night I would give him this journal as a token of love. Something tangible to see that I really waited, prayed, and knew that we would eventually find and end up together at some point. So when I found out that a male was doing the same especially after heartbreak. I started mine a year after splitting with an ex-boyfriend. I knew I am on to something let me hold on to this little book and keep it. I can say between 2018 and 2024 I have gained knowledge, I have been through about 5 or 6 boyfriends (one who I rekindled a relationship with too). 

So I can say the journal does work it keeps you motivated and pumped up about meeting this person at some point. Whether if you are in a relationship, dating, or single. I can say every man I learned a lesson and especially after watching this podcast since 2020 it helped me heal, it helped me look for a lot of clues, traits, and really listen to what the men in my life at that time were saying to me. 

There has been growth and knowledge obtained from all of those moments. I thank Laterras and the entire 8 seasons of guests he has had gave me hope, inspiration, joy, had me crying to happy tears, and I took some notes too. Laterras keeps it all the way LIT (Living Intentionally and Transparently) he is honest and so are his guests on every single episode. He has been able to use his filmmaking and playwriting experience to bring his celebrity friends and people who he sees online or even in person who love his podcast too. He has featured singers, actors, YouTube influencers, marriage counselors, pastors, priests, people who are just beginning dating, who may be celibate, who may have been married 50 plus years, and more. He knows how to connect with his guests to gain insight and also include God as an additional member on the show. He says God is my publicist which I love because God guides him to the right person to be featured on his show. 

    I hope that all of you will watch this podcast he’s not just an award-winning YouTube podcast host but he also is a huge advocate for helping children in the foster care system. I loved this part of his podcast because you see different elements of his personality and what motivates him too. He created Kingdom Royale in the fall of 2018 a luxury foster care home for boys inspired by his nephew and adopted son that will transform, shape, groom, and rebuild the lives of children who have been in the foster care system. 


This program and his mission is already changing people’s journeys and stories. So when you watch his podcast it’s not just his mission on finding his new lady love in the future but you see he’s building an empire to get somewhere that will shape the lives and build positive communities too. 

 Laterras, congratulations on 8 seasons and 4 years on this amazing creation and podcast. I hope I get a chance to come down to one of your live events, trips, and sit to watch. You have given so much to everyone around the globe with your podcast. So please feel free to check it out too. I listed my favorite top 12 podcast episodes and I hope you will watch too. I hope this helps everyone out there in their dating, relationship season, engagement season and that God willing that you will find your future husband or future wife very soon and will have a lifetime of love and happiness too. 

For more information on Laterras R. Whitfield’s podcast and his organization for young men in the foster care system visit http://www.kingdomroyale.com and check out his award winning podcast https://www.dearfuturewifey.com/










No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...