Friday, November 20, 2009

Summer 2009 The Things Ms.Chloe J did






My my my how time flies just one year ago we started blogging in my basic reporting class and I need so much to catch up on to my beloved readers or followers. Well lets start with my summer first of all. This summer besides working hard in school with a creative writing class and working. I managed to go visit one of the best places in the United States....Are you ready do you want to know where I went?



I went to Vegas baby!!!!!! Yes I went to Las Vegas, Nevada with one of my besties, Marisa and Chris. Whew we had fun I can't tell you how exciting the town really is. There's so much to do during the day and the night. I can go on and on. We stayed for about close to a week but we really did not want to leave. There was so much to do we tried to squeeze everything within the days. One place we visited I think you all may love was Treasure Island it was fun with the pirates & syrens coming out and watching the show. The next place we went to is one of my favorite malls in the U.S. now I wish I could fly back and go now. Fashion Show Mall is where we went it's amazing, huge, and really nice. I thought it was so cool how a live runway in the middle of the mall is where people are watching the show. The mall was sooooo nice its incredible. The next place we went was The Mirage Hotel where my new favorite candy store is "The Sugar Factory" I love it and its so cool. We need one right in the middle of Times Square in New York so kids and adults can come. I loved it. I also went to Circus Circus which is a hotel but let me tell you this have you ever gone to a hotel with a boardwalk type of vibe. Where a live carnival is inside the hotel. Thats where we went. It had a theme park inside the hotel. It was incredible. We had sooo much fun. I suggest for you big kids take the little kids to go. We didn't want to leave there's so much to do. I also went to several hotels that you may want to stay at The Palazzo, The Mirage, Caesar's Palace,and several others. But nothing compares to my hotel lolz The Trump International Hotel. I loved it. Oh I didn't tell you my beloved readers I met Mr Flavor of Love himself, "FLAVOR FLAV!!!!". I was at Caesars Palace and he was there with a friend about to have dinner and was so kind enough to take a picture with me Lolz. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...