Thursday, April 29, 2010

In honor of Mother's Day dedicated to the special women in our lives




Mother's Day 2010 is coming up next week and of course this is going to feature how wonderful mothers are important to their children and relatives. Mothers are of course the nurturers, the providers, and there roles have become influential in their children's live as both mother and father. Mothers are so important they are the nucleus to holding down everything within a cell pretty much. You know how the mitochondria of a nucleus is the powerhouse of a cell. Let's put it this way your mother is similar to the mitochondria's job she is the "powerhouse" and the person who is the one who will form you into the person you will be as a child, teen, and an adult as well. I feel that a mother is so important in a child's life. I have met a lot of mothers over the users and without a doubt in my mind. All the mothers I have met they are and have made their children into the people they are now. It's necessary because they need that in their lives. I know so many times I have heard people tell me your mother is always going to be in your corner, Chloe. I know she has every step of the way. So I know how essential it is to have a mother who can protect, guide, and help you as well. I know now as a young woman that there were times I had to realize growing up that no matter what she told me there was a purpose to what was going to be helpful for me one day. Even if it meant I would have to do things I did not want to do or doing something outside of my comfort zone. I had to because it was going to make me a better human being all together. That's one thing I can say all mothers try to do for their children is give them a chance to succeed and take a chance to grow so they can become the person or the individual they are supposed to be. I was just talking to my mother last night telling her I remember when you told me I would need braces for the bottom of my teeth. I told her before we got to the dentist "Are you trying to turn me into Miss America?" and I look back on it. It was funny but then I see it now that she really was taking me to the orthodontist to perfect my teeth. Or whenever I needed anything my contacts, my glasses, going to the doctor, or whatever she has given me everything a mother could give a child. She has really raised me since day one in the hospital every step of the way. I don't want to get too emotional about it but I really do love her and cherish my mama. Lolz, every step of the way good and bad times because she has been here no matter what keeping and protecting me. I think god knew what he was doing when he chose her for me. When he chose the both of my parents actually...Okay, she's going to need a strong person around her because she needs a person who will help her mentally,physically, spiritually, and that can give her a happy life. Okay, we need a person who can give her everything she needs to become who she wants to be one day. Okay, i got the woman and the man for this...Gina will be her mother and Jewel will be her father okay. They will make her into the person she will be...she will learn how to be compassionate, she will learn how to be sensitive, not to have a big ego, she will be grounded, and she will be well-rounded, okay that's them...those are her parents bingo we got it. So I can say now, I am sooo blessed to have such a special mama a lot of people love her and even those who try to hate (yeah I said it) Lol, that they love her too. So to all the beautiful mothers I have met over the years. My grandmother, Shirley, my grandmother, Carlene, my great-grandmother,Margie, my aunts, my cousins, co-workers, my friends mamas lolz u know who u are. There are a couple celebrity mamas I gotta give some shout outs too Kimora Lee Simmons such a hard working mom I love her cause not only does she represent my mamas hometown but she's an only child like me too I love that she can do it all =) also, Beyonce & Solange's mama, Tina Knowles, Alicia Keys's mama. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...