Friday, May 28, 2010

NEW SHOW CHLOE'S GETTING A WEBSHOW on SHOVIO.com


MY NEW SHOW COMING THIS SUMMER PEOPLE YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE ABLE TO READ MY WORK ON MY BLOG. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS, ASK FOR ADVICE, CONVERSATE, AND TALK TO ME NOW ON MY NEW SHOW

"LIFE & LOVE WITH LADYCJR" THIS SUMMER ON http://www.shovio.com coming soon to you get ready to have a good time and ask me about any topic with my special co-host or co-hosts who I hope to find soon. I am very serious about this and have already been signed off by the owner of Shovio for this show. So look for it very soon this summer. I may even have my friends and family pitch in too. So look for it. I think this is the perfect time all you young people and older folks looking for summer romance you made need some wise ladies and gentlemens opinions. So look for your girl Chloe aka "Honey Brown Sugar" aka "LADYCJR" this summer on http://www.shovio.com/


LIFE & LOVE WITH LADYCJR!!!!!! THIS SUMMER

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...