Sunday, June 6, 2010

Problems in relationships and life how do we recover from them?

This has been on my mind for a long time actually it disappoints me that some times our past can always affect the way we are. I know that at times we all must go through changes in order to become the people we are supposed to be but it always crosses my mind "What if?" Old relationships whether they are friendships, romantic relationships, or even relationships with our own relatives and the people we love most. Why is hard to recover from relationships at times when you still desire the person. When you still want to be with them or when you still have the need to be around the person who makes you happiest the most. How do we recover from old relationships? Minus the problems or challenges we face while we are dating or seriously committed in the relationship. How do you recover to regenerate yourself and move on. How do you recover from a relationship or friendship with a person who you have known since you were a child or teen. Let's say even if it is not a personal relationship or even a business relationship between co-workers, boss/employee, a social group, etc. How do you find a way to make things more successful within yourself so you can move forward. How does it work? I believe the best way to recover from a relationship,friendship, or whatever the issue may be. You must move forward for example a break up, someone you may have had feelings for, an argument with a relative, losing  a job, or dealing with the challenges many people face in life. How do you bounce back again. I believe exercising, working on a project, reading, dancing, traveling, doing things you have never done before. For me it is salsa lessons, horseback riding, white water rafting, going around the world again to Europe or Africa. Or going somewhere, helping a person in need, or even just having fun doing the silliest things. That is way we recover from the issue or the problem. Relying on your faith to is probably one of the biggest things you need in order to bounce back so you can be able to sustain whatever the problem you may have faced. That is how you recover. Recover bravely, recover through your issue and find what makes you happiest. That is how we recover from a problem to live our lives healthy, productively, and to keep ourselves happy and living a life where we are comfortable within ourselves. I always hear people say you rely on your faith. Similarly to that movie "Eat,Pray,Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert and the movie starring Julia Roberts. I have not seen this movie yet nor have I read the book. But I know this is something I can relate to and any person who goes through any issue small or big. There's a way to recover from something that makes you get back on your feet. I don't know how I got Eat Pray Love but it just popped into my head just now because I believe that is something a person can rely on those three words no matter if you are blocking something out of your mind and heart. Focus on a way to get yourself to the next part of your life. Or to the next phase you need to get to. I hope this has been essential to your life and gives you a little boost because as human beings we go through a lot of things. All the best my blog readers XOXO....your girl, Honey Brown Sugar.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...