Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE GIRL EFFECT




I found this website just now and I am already in love with the message and what they stand for already. I was just talking to my mother about how at times the less fortunate we always need to help. Even when we are struggling ourselves we have to help those who have less than what we have and give to them. I always have been a sucker for helping the poor and less fortunate but I know now that at times you may not have enough but you have to help them as well. The Girl Effect is a website that allows people to give young adolescent girls the chance to have an education. This is something I stand for 100% because I am an educated young black woman. How can I not be behind this message at all. I believe in girl power, I was a Spice Girl fan as a little girl so I am 100% behind the Girl Effect and the message behind it. I believe the Girl Effect website and organization will give a special young lady the chance to have her own opportunity to be in an environment where she can learn, grow, come up with creative ideas, aspire, and become the individual she wants to be in society's eyes. I am about that message 100 percent and I will try my best and I encourage other people to find a young lady and give back to someone who needs an education too. We all have had the chance to have an education in our country. Why not give a person the same thing and the opportunity to go to school, have the same experiences, where a uniform or not, spend time with other children, and grow into the people we want them to be. So everyone all the ladies and gentlemen please visit http://www.girleffect.org/

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...