Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby I am not perfect




"Baby I am not perfect" by: Chloe J. Riccardo
(Dedicated to all the women and men who find themselves trying to be supermen, superwomen this is for you...People have to realize you're human too and you can only be yourself)

Baby, I am not perfect not at all...
Why because I know my flaws.
Baby I am not perfect because I will never have your daydream's ideal figure, her voice, her scent, her smile, her style, her dress, or even her social circle because
Baby, I am not perfect.
I will never have the image of what's in your mind.
I'll never be able to have the ideal I.Q. that would simply take too much time to develop because I would need that time with you and Baby, I am not perfect.

I'll never look like the object that holds your attention in magazines, videos, or any form of media that captures your eyes attention or that you would find pleasing.
So baby, I am not perfect.
You may believe in your heart that your woman is supposed to be everything you ever dreamed of for the one who would capture and captivate your spirit and your being.
Baby, I am not perfect because I will never be able to be happy every single moment I am with you. I cannot have the happy, perky, jolly attitude. There will be moments when you may get frustrated, confused,disappointed, or upset. There will be moments when you realize I am not going to be the person you may have had in mind. I am not going to have everything that you may have dreamed of or thought I could be. So I want to let you know Baby, I am not perfect.

But Baby I may not be able to give you all that you desire and treasure within yourself.
So Baby, I have to let you know this ahead of time. If you and I are friends, lovers, or have a bond deeper than all the oceans and seas around the world. I have to let you know ahead of time before we share our worlds and lives together. Baby, I am not perfect.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...