Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What do you love about being an American in our country?




ARE YOU PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN? TELL ME WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING AN AMERICAN? BY: CHLOE JEWEL RICCARDO AKA "HONEY BROWN SUGAR"


I am extremely proud of my country I really am. I even call myself a Black American Princess because I have been able to receive so much from a loving household. I am very proud to be an American because our country is built on some of the best character traits that are needed in order for you to make into society. We are built on power, strength, fight, persistence, love, sacrifice, control, and discipline. Our society needs that every day. Our country needs that every day at times I remind myself that once you walk out the door of your home you really do impact the world. You contribute something to your country. You represent what our country's motto is all about. So I want to know people what do you love about being an American?
What do you love about the USA? Can you tell me things disregarding the ugly side or the secrets. What do you love about our country? What do you enjoy about it that many people may not understand or even comprehend about our country. People all over the world visit North America every single day. They travel by bus, plane, train, car,and boat. Immigrants come to live here from foreign lands to be apart of the "land of opportunity". So you tell me what do you love about being an American. Think hard of it...do you appreciate all that is sacrificed for you. The military, the navy, the air force, our president's decision, our educational system, our judicial system, our values, the American dream that we have for ourselves every single day. You tell me what do you love about being an American. I love that I can walk outside and feel protected, I love that if I am not safe, or in harms way I can go to a police officer, I can get justice for my case, I can give to people, We are allowed to share our voices here and can be heard. I love that I can be able to have freedom to be myself completely and not be ashamed of anything. How I dress, how I think, how I feel, who I love, who I socialize with, or anything. I love that our country requires for you to learn lessons even when you know you have done wrong. I love that our country allows you to feel free to be yourself religiously, spiritually, and emotionally. I love that I can have a chance to have opportunities that the less fortunate may not have. But that the less fortunate can receive from kind hearted individuals and people who love with their whole being and heart. I love that we can be creative, invent, cure, and help those in the medical field. I love that people can fight for themselves and get what they believe in for example like Women's Suffrage, Gay,Lesbian, & Transgendered people, Handicapped, African Americans Social Movement, Immigrants coming from all over to explore and be heard. Our country has been through battles and we still are to do this day. I believe and love that we also are willing to sacrifice for their own rights. So that's the message of America. So you tell me people What do you love about being American? Are you proud to be an American?

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...