Friday, June 18, 2010

TOP AFRICAN AMERICAN BACHELORS




































I knew this was something I had to write about and now this feels even more right for me to write this blog entry for my blogazine. Well in our society I have always noticed this about how people are treated especially minorities in society. Now don't get me wrong we have evolved over the centuries and definitely in this century. However, something I have noticed is that African American men and women are still treated to this day without respect and still have not ever been treated as equal individuals. I noticed it just tonight and its something that makes me wonder when will we ever been accepted as a people and not just looked at in a certain fashion or down upon. I went to a party and the party ended where the cops were arguing with the gentlemen I will say towards the end of the night were not treated well at all. The gentlemen just so happens to be African American. When I saw the display of him arguing it made me realize that our police officers still do not show us the same respect that we need displayed in todays society. It still affects us and it can still cause a problem for people. So I want to show the positive image of black men and women. Successful African American young men first. I am not going to forget about the ladies believe me they will get their share of time. I just want to focus on the males first. It is June right now , June is African American Music Month, and Father's Day is in this month. So I want to focus on the men first and then the ladies will get their recognition next. I really wanted to show this because at times a lot of images of African American men are not showed in a positive light to reflect what they really are about in society. I am giving you the African American men in society who from different fields and what they display in society. Some African American men come from entertainment backgrounds, political, arts, and so on. I will continue to add on and add more throughout the time I want to add more successful African-American men who need to acknowledged. I just want to give them their credit because at times it is not shown to people. They don't see the vast changes and powerful affects they can have on a generation.





Some of the most successful African American bachelors are from the ages between 20-40+...are



1. Shaffer Smith aka "Ne-Yo"







2. Reggie Bush of the New Orleans Saints










3. Floyd Mayweather








4. Lebron James









5. Ray J









6. 50 Cent








7. Trey Songz









8. Larry Johnson







9. Usher yes I love that man lolz but yeah Usher too





10. Tyler Perry




11. Lebron James






12. Lance Gross
All of these young African American bachelor's have been successful and have done very well for themselves in society proving that any average man is capable of doing the same for himself. All of these young men have projects they are working on at this moment.
Trey Songz has a new show called "My Moment" which will air and has just debuted on BET tomorrow June 29th, 2010. Which is a documentary focused on his life as an entertainer and performer. Lance Gross is still of course in many films and is on Tyler Perry (another one of the bachelor's I chose) on "House of Payne", Ne-Yo his new album will debut very soon titled Libra Scale which is his sign by the way lol his birthday is (October 18th). Usher of course you know his album is doing very well with songs in constant rotation on the airwaves. Lebron James they are trying their best to get him here in New York so we will see. So all of the bachelors I chose are very successful and prove that you can come from anywhere and can become successful. Each of them have their own story and their stories show that they you have the success, the drive, and power. You can be able to become successful and pursue your dreams with passion. It is always attainable. So to all the bachelor's I chose I hope you see I am not trying to exploit you but simply to honor all of you. That's what it is all about. Keep it up!!!! and Keep motivating us all. =)

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...