Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EXPRESS: BANDED SLEEVELESS DRESS


THIS IS THE BEST DAMN DRESS I EVER TRIED ON IN MY LIFE LADIES. I love this dress I felt sexy, confident, curvy, happy, successful, powerful, accomplished. I felt every way a woman should feel in a dress that makes her feel confident and happy. So Express sorry to shout you out but hey I am bringing more business in for you! I love this dress and eventually I will purchase and go somewhere in that dress. In the mean time ladies you would love it to. It comes in three colors: blue, red, and black. It hugs your body properly and right. It does not show too much skin if you want to be conservative or you don't want to show all of your "goodies" as I say. When it comes to clothes I believe a woman should look and feel like a lady whether it is glamorous, sexy, confident, classy. If she is a bohemian woman, a trendy woman, a mother, an earthy woman, a sporty woman, a well cultured urban woman. Whatever you are try the dress on and see how you feel about it. I love the dress so let me know what you think visit http://www.express.com 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...