Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Desserts to Eat and Restaurants in NYC

BEST DESSERTS TO EAT & RESTAURANTS IN NEW YORK CITY BON APPETIT!!!!





I am looking for something sweet to eat. I am looking for the best desserts in NYC. So I am researching the best desserts to eat in New York City. I will add more as time goes on and I go out for my meals over time. But below are some of the places you may enjoy and I enjoy to eat dessert =)






1. Chikalicious dessert bar located on 203 East 10th Street, New York, NY






2. Chinatown Ice Cream Factory 65 Bayard Street, New York, NY






3. Max Benner 841 Broadway/14th Street/New York,NY






4. Chocolate to the Max






5. Serendipity






6.Cafe Lalo






7.The Cupcake Stop ( I love them they are the best at cupcakes the red velvet cupcakes are my favorite)






8. City Bakery






9. Jacques Torres






10.Magnolia Bakery






11. The Treats Trucks
12. BabyCakes located on Broome Street in New York for all you Vegans out there and Gluten-Free eaters. Try Babycakes they have received awards in 2008 and 2009 for their desserts.






13. Last but not least JUNIORS CHEESECAKE in Manhattan and Brooklyn best cheesecake besides the Cheesecake Factory!

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...