Monday, October 25, 2010

Couldn't Say A Word


Ever have a moment when you see someone you're interested in and you didn't speak
Here's a poem dedicated to all you people.
"Couldn't Say A Word" by: Honey Brown Sugar
I couldn't say a word...no I couldn't say a word to you at all.
Is that so wrong that I cannot even speak to you and I turn into a little schoolgirl shy and timid when I didn't say anything. I come from a place where emotions aren't disclosed until you sit and speak your peace. I couldn't say a word to you because my emotions cannot be shown when I am in front of you. You will never know and I can't show you and let you hear my feelings until the time is right. But yes I do have feelings for you and maybe its time for me to say a word. Maybe I should and let you see that yes I speak and quite profoundly. Especially about what I feel and think of you. When we have the chance to sit then I will speak and simply tell you all the things I've locked up in my heart for all this time.


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...