Monday, October 25, 2010

FROM A DREAM TO REALITY POEM







Inspired by a person i know and inspired by all the experiences I have been through or ever dreamed of with those people. =)
"From A Dream to Reality" (Dedicated to "You" & All the People who dream of someone they have in there heart *) By:Chloe J. Riccardo
*You may know who you are...=)

It's amazing how the world works sometimes.

A simple dream can become a reality.

Once had a dream so real I didn't want to wake up.

Felt so real too bizarre that I would be with this person. Even though in reality and real life I never was.
Then came a simple moment and
I was.

Yes you are my dream.

The dream which I never want to wake up from at all.

Is that so strange?

Who am I to blame.

That you're my dream and a simple moment with you made things all the more clear. The dreams come true it's not hard to believe. It's possible and real.

Now I know in my heart dreams can come true. Patience and faith have kept me motivated. Also my heart in belief that one day it will be full reality for me and my world will be complete when you and I can share that all together one day.
I keep that alive in me. Cause simply every dream can become a reality.

Perhaps you and I will make this a reality for the both of our
lives. It would be a beautiful reality no matter if I am asleep dreaming or wide awake with you
or even dreaming next to you.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...