Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Right Where I want to be

I am right where I want to be.
No need to proceed.
The dream will be fulfilled shortly
I am right where I need to be.
No changes necessary
Just something feels so right about this opportunity.
Sometimes I think to myself am I really awake or is this just a big dream.

Suddenly something will remind me this is all real.
This is your life and it's finally going the way you would like it to be.
So I am right here, right where I want to be.
Yet there's something that makes me still feel like the dream isn't complete until
your with me holding me then it's real. Then I know everything is right. You and I just two human beings, living,loving, giving, and experiencing everything.
Without you it won't be a dream fulfilled until you're right here with me and you'll be where I have wanted to be.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...