Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All Grown Up but still No true Love

I am turning twenty-five tomorrow and I keep thinking about the future and what is coming. Then I keep thinking of the truth how I have not been madly in love with a person who felt exactly the same way as me. I feel like the girl who has everything but does not have that.
I have been in brief relationships the longest four months dating someone. Yet the truth is I am the girl who falls in love with men who are so similar to the men of her past.
I also need to fall in love with a person who genuinely loves me and who I am too. That is so important when it comes to relationships for me. I have never had a true Valentine, or even had my parents and family really fall in love with the man I am dating too. My family is cool they will support me no matter what - just believe a lot of people who know me know the right person will come find me. This person has to have an open mind and intelligence is high for me. Also a sense of confidence, security in himself, not over confident like arrogance but secure in himself and his flaws. I believe the physical will be simple the icing of the cake I need the man willing to accept the crumbs too lol!!!!
I believe I am getting close but now its about timing, schedules, acceptance, and two worlds colliding. Also a man who supports my dream like go baby go hurt either! LOL

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...