Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silence the Heart

You ever met someone who you believed was not supposed to be with who they were with at that time. I know it sounds crazy because of free will but just like an instinct as if you know you are supposed to be with this person. I adore him and I hate hiding my feelings cause I am an open book when it comes to love. But now I have to back off, I have to silence my heart though because while this person is with someone else.
I just know he has such high potential he would add a lot to my life but then again maybe time will tell. We will see what happens in the future I believe something big will be happening though in the next couple years....for now silence my heart and won't let her open until this new person comes along.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...