Sunday, December 4, 2011

When Life Hits You....it gives you a wake up call

I have been busy this past week and a half really learning the truth of life, love, and why we as humans get such an amazing gift. My uncle who is my father's brother passed away this past November. November sometimes can be a crazy month for me as far as my birthday goes always good but November has a lot of significance with me because now I have lost two people in that month my baby brother, Michael and my uncle, Juan Cortez Riccardo the third he was born June 1st, 1951 and he was called Junie. He passed November 18, 2011 from a long battle with lukemia, congestive heart failure, a battle with his kidneys. He was an amazing man though and I wish we could have had more time together and laughs. I am happy I had a chance to get to know him and hear his stories. We actually have a lot in common more than our last name. We like the finer things in life, we appreciate beauty of nature and vibrant things too. I love that and we also don't judge people we love with our hearts hard and give all we can. One thing I will cherish going to visit my family opened my eyes completely! Now I see stick close to family and friends do everything you want to do and enjoy,enjoy....even ifyou're not a millionaire take care of yourself and treat it like la dolce vita...its so precious. I dedicate this blog entry to all of those who have passed this year Randy, Mikey, Nora, Uncle Jewel, Sandy, Eddie K, my dads Aunt Roberta, and last my uncle Junie lord please be with all of the families and friends of these people.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...