Friday, December 16, 2011

Need to Clarify Some Things

I need to clarify some things.....I have so many emotions running through my body, a thousand thoughts in my head, and my instincts are like damn....what do I do now? I don't want to play games, I don't want to be childish. I want to ddevelop something special with this man. I know we have the potential to get there.
I don't just want the physical with him. its about a genuine connection. I am happy with him. I can accept he is far from perfect , I can accept his vices, but one thing I cannot lie someone up on the man I want. Ever since I was girl I always wanted the man everyone else always did.
Now that I am an adult that has not changed....I have had a lot of experiences and now I realize I want to be with someone who wants what I want too.
The man I am dating "handsomeness"...he and I have a incredible connection...his taste in music, his dreams, he asked me something I never had a man ask me so fast " How many children do you want?" I said "four"....I cannot deny it...there would be no other man I would desire to have children with  he has a high rank. every other boy or man I liked or loved I just know it would never work ever. I have had some of my boyfriends tell me I want you to hve my children. But for the first time....There's nothing wrong with the man I am interested in that could complain about. He is beautifully imperfect, he is intelligent, funny, silly, talented, sexy, and he has a lot to bring to the table.
We have known each other now it will be a year in april. I have started dating him probably june..we didn't get real serious not until now which is six months. there was no other person I adore...when the earthquake hit in manhattan this summer. the only man I thought of besides my parents and family was him. that funny? It made me realize I adore him soooo much. I still do....we will see stay tuned always more inside the world of honey brown sugar.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...