Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thank You to My Readers

The year is coming to a close...this week. I have just learned I have people around the world reading my blog. Amazing!!! You all make me feel so special I want to hug you all and say thank you!!!! I started writing my blog as a class project in my Basic Reporting class at Hunter College. So for me it was a hobby but then as time has passed it has become in weaved into my life and the many chapters past, present, and future. I love writing and I love that I get to tell people about my stories and thoughts.
Honey Brown Sugar allows me to do that  with this blog...I try to help,educate, give advice, and share everything going on in my world. My story will continue to be more interesting I promise. I will also include more news-related stories too. But for now, you get to learn about little me...a girl from jersey city who recently moved back to new york to find herself, start a new life,
And make her dreams come true.
2012 feels like its going to be really exciting and fun I have a lot up my sleeve so my dear readers I thank you for sticking in their with me as I continue on my career as a journalist, a producer, writer, a young twenty something woman, and most of all "Honey Brown Sugar"...stay tuned there's always more to share.
Happy Holidays!!!! Have a Beautiful New Year. Thank you so much

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...