Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've been getting tested with life

lol...I have been getting tested with a lot of things lately its crazy cause I have always been calm and strong with things. Now  lately I have been more vulnerable though I think cause a lot of things have  been making me feel that way. I hate letting my guard down cause I am really protective of myself. I usually keep everything to myself but now....I feel like a lot of things have let down my inner protection and emotions. I do not like showing that side but now I guess my human side is coming out. I think ever since my  uncle passed it has brought my dad's side of the family and I closer. it  also has let my dad seen different sides of my personality too lol. So now it makes me realize I am stronger than what I think I am. I gotta remember that....I  have had so much on my mind. I have been losing sight of who I am and what I have learned in this city too. I guess cause a lot has been clouding my judgment.
Now I need to remember who I am I can make it through anything if I just calm down....breathe...say what's on my mind. A lot of people have been testing me and I am trying hard not too break. I have to remember why I am here and why this happened to get my mom and my life in order. Also to continue to do what my mission is too. become a journalist...share my story....and make my dream come true. Continue my friendships find new ones....and develop professional relationships. also develop a healthy relationship with handsomeness too.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...