Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Learning to accept the truth in my heart"

something is bugging me maybe I need to accept that this person may not be the man I want him to be. With him its like a coin toss heads you're in my heart  and on my mind. This sounds crazy but the other night I was reading this article just for fun.  Called 10 signs of when you're in love. Funny right? well as I read along everything made sense and became clear to me.
Yeah I am and its time for me to accept and cannot deny I am in love with this person. Yet we haven't done things the proper way though...
I am actually a traditional, hopeless romantic with a creative flair for showing my love to people I adore and whole dear to my heart.
For him dinner at a five star restaurant would be ideal, a ride through central park in a horse and carriage  ride.
I want to take him to clubs, new broadway shows, vacations to places I have always dreamed of too. Taking him to concerts you know I feel like I have been losing myself a bit....The things I used to do were fun maybe its because of funds. But one thing he will know about me my ideas never end and my goals always get accomplished.
Now aside from that I cannot pressure him....I know how he feels about me certain ways.
Yet I don't want this to be a physical connection only. I am better than that!
I don't even want to date anyone else....doesn't that sound weird. I just want to be with him now. But I have to see how he really feels though...and if he really wants me. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...