Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Memories

I had a blast this week I was mainly by myself but there is something magical about being here in New York around Christmas time. So many people come here from all over the world to spend time with their families and friends. I think I fell in love with new york again.
It was so much fun being here this week watching the tourists at the windows being amazed by the department store displays on Fifth Avenue.

Christmas always brings back happy memories when I was a little girl my mom brought me books called "Twelve Days of Christmas". she also brought me my first bible too. I remember that book cause that was how I learned all the Christmas songs. I am happy that I had those experiences being able to sing songs in my catholic schools and public school in washington, dc. Living in jersey going to catholic school learning all of these songs and the power of the message of God and the story. It hits home now.
I have so many funny memories of Christmas....discovering my mom ate the chocolate chip cookies and egg nog. Buying Christmas presents, and even one year a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
So for me its always full of happy memories and so much. I have a lot of people who I adore and have blessed me over my twenty-five year journey.
This will be my 25th Christmas so I am excited its like a big party I get to be with a lot of people who I adore. It would be good to have the whole family or crew with us.
However I am building beautiful memories. Here are some photos of my christmas city shots 2011

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...