Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coming into my new yorkness

3 months ago we moved here and I can tell you life has kicked up a few notches and I see that in the end this move was for the best. Although I have so much to do still financially to get on track. New york life and living in manhattan agrees with me and feels good to be here. I am glad that everything is falling into place and there are a lot of great things ahead. That makes me excited I am relying a lot on faith in God and just really believing that in the end he is the one who controls and has a plan in mind too. New york has always been a special part of my life....professionally its coming together....spiritually I am finding which direction is for me....physically I am learning to take better care of my body now even more...you can stretch a dollar and still be healthy. Personally...I am getting there I need to find new girlfriends and more people. I always cherish my friendships from my past they are my sisters. However building new friendships is good....I am going to build a better relationship w/my brother, and I see  a lot of goodness coming. One thing l have learned how to make it through anything. If you can make it here you will get thru anything

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...