Sunday, December 18, 2011

Major big things in 2011

I cannot believe just how much happened in my life this year....I just realized that quite a lot has happened its amazing. A lot has changed I was listening to someone say big things in life can change your life. A lot has happened though I left my job...I was about to fall in love with this one guy but it never worked out he just wasn't the one...another guy just didn't have it but he and I will always be friends.  When I left my job in January I did not realize just how much was getting ready to change. I knew leaving was right for me. I was in the wrong industry....but at the same time something prepared me. That experience prepared me though working at a small law firm I believe prepared me on how to manage my time, how to work independently, and also keep structure. Also enjoy life and to really appreciate the finer things too.
So leaving there was no bad terms....I left because I was ready to follow my dream. Next change came was my mom telling me we would move....We moved September 25, 2011 we moved to New York. Now we have lived in new york but never manhattan. So its a new experience. For me living in Manhattan now its good it really is I feel settled like now everything will fall into place.
So I found a new job with the help of my family and power of social media connections. It all worked out beautifully really. I was home mostly looking for my dream job. So its been a blessing.
Next big change was on a deeper level...the loss of some special people I think I learned now enjoy every moment. Have fun...keep doing and achieving your goals. Keep living and achieving what I have always wanted....The next big change was meeting 6 amazing people who will be a big part of my life professionally and personally.
Another major thing for me was learning how to really feel comfortable with me....opening up again. Taking some major risks....so 2011 changed me a lot inside . I took some big steps to become better and I believe these decisions will be good for me.
I met someone who when I am around makes me sooooo giddy and happy.. I miss him when he is not around me. So that is always good. It makes me realize now all that time I took to myself paid off. It feels really good. I believe 2012 will be exceptional too...there is still so much for honey brown sugar to do and share also. I am excited!!!! Cannot wait let the parties and journey continue on too. Honey Brown Sugar has more in store. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...