Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting to know "Handsomeness"

I call him "Handsomeness" because he truly is so beautiful. He has been asking to spend time with me and its been a blessing actually for me. Like everything I ever wanted and have been literally dreaming of is coming true. I am happy so happy to be in this place where there's no judgment....I can be myself. I am making a new friend and I am also sooooo attracted to him inside and out. He makes me realize no one is perfect that flaws can be beautiful too. You can enjoy a flaw about a person that others may disapprove of too. Not until you know them and spend time with them. I guess I need to thank timing, my opportunities, prayer, and my heart. I followed my heart this time and my mind. I know what I am getting into and no matter what I love that its happening at this point in my life. I need and do deserve love happiness and a person to make me smile. I feel so good about him cause he just has something special in his smile and heart. He"s going to make me a better person and woman too. This time I have to step up I do not care about the other guys in my past......I am done. They will soon have to acknowledge  my family and friends. There isn't anyone else I want around me those guys were apart of me for a reason. Now I feel like this man.... Handsomeness is going to allow me to grow with him, unveil more, and now I can share my life with a new best friend. Stay tuned folks....always more to come

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...