Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The First of the Month, First Day of the Year...

Hello my beloved readers, Happy New Year's 2013 01/01/2013. Do you realize when the first of the month begins you get to start over again. I feel like a lot of my life changed when I left for Washington for about two months. It gave me a lot of time to think, test the waters, and see what else is out there. Now, I feel like with this New Year a lot of changes have been made in my life. A new beginning starts again, now I can really concentrate and put the future in my hold. I think I have better clarity now, I know what I want, and now I have a more realistic plan that will help me get to my future., I have accomplished a lot but I haven't accomplished some of the things I should have when I was younger though. Now, I have to sort of make up for lost time and make it happen. 

So there's a new plan and mission, It is crucial for me to accomplish these goals because if I don't I am not going to be the person I want to be now. So here's my contract to myself for 2013....
I Chloe Jewel Riccardo better known as "Honey Brown Sugar", 
Promise this first day of January, 2013 to accomplish my goals for myself and to do what is necessary. I feel the pressure, I know what I have to do, now just make it happen when I return back to work. So we will see what happens and I know it has to happen. I promise this year my readers to give you more interesting, fun, authentic, and news-worthy stories too. I have a lot to do and I promise to accomplish it too. 

So I hope you all will do what is necessary for you to do...you know what I mean the things you put off, the things you avoid because you know it's good for you but you tell yourself not to because it may not make you better. You fear it, so now even if I ignore it. I will have to do it.  So let's take the challenge doing everything you need to do that you have avoided for so long. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...